Yesterday I asked you to Please help me find my glasses. I promise to look in the places you suggest, and I will tell you what I find.
Chris Morris who blogs at sometimes Hope said, “My son has lost his under his bed about 7 times in the past year. I would look there.”
Kathleen Caron who blogs at full of life said, “Pamela, you need to look under your bed, way back in the dark corners. And check behind your nightstand, and the space between the bed and the nightstand.
This morning I looked under my bed at 11:24 a.m.
Under my bed on January 28th, 2013 was:
1. The Love Dare book by Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick. Published in 2008. ISBN: 978-0-8054-4865-8
2. Am empty plastic bag from Marshalls.
3. Two wadded up wool socks from different pairs. They are my socks.
4. A red feather from a broken cat toy.
5. A metal official softball bat: 2 1/4 inch diameter,33 inches, 27 ounces, Model #83-3327, made in The USA
6. Green cat toy, with a bell inside and feathers attached. The cats prefer a bottle cap.
7. A 7 cup , 1.65 Liter, Pyrex storage dish, dirty, with a blue lid.
8. Page 47 -68 of a devotional book. I don’t know where the rest of the book is.
9. October, 2012, issue of Popular Science magazine.
10. A new hose for my c-pap machine. Apparently I stop breathing a few times every hour in the middle of the night.
11. Gallon size Ziplock bag. Empty.
12. Plastic swinging door for the cat’s litter box. The cats don’t like it.
13. Two 10 pound dumbbell weights. Made in China. Rusted, and dusty.
14. A grocery list I found in a shopping cart at the Grocery Store. They wanted: salad mix, Egg, and Sunny D.
15. A metal Christmas Tin from 1995. The year my oldest was born.
16. A wrapper from Luden’s throat drop. I had a sore throat.
17. A pen from The Sisterhood of St; John the Divine in Toronto, Canada. My Aunt is a sister there.
Kathleen Caron said, “I hope you find your glasses.” I hope I do too.
My glasses were not under my bed.
I need your help finding my glasses. Read, Please Help Me Find My Glasses, and post a comment where you think I should look.
I promise to look where you suggest.